If the putter shaft is behind the ball at address, it adds loft to the putter.
The Result: The ball bounces. It tends to go right of the target and comes up short of the cup. The Putting Rod creates a perfect shaft angle; on target, in the cup!
The Result: Poorly struck putt.
This tool grooves solid hand position at impact – Solid putts, improved distance control.
If you lift your head and eyes during the stroke, you will miss-hit the putt.
The Result: Poor distance control and long 2nd putts.
• Connect your putting triangle
• Have consistent distance controI
• Fits all putter head types
• Hit every putt in the Sweet Spot
1. First open both clamps and extend fully, then close just the bottom clamp
2. Place the rubber tip on the back or center line of your putter
3. Place the large rubber end against your sternum
4. Adjust to your normal, comfortable posture and lock close the top clamp