- For any golfer a home putting set-up is an essential training tool, and the PuttOut Putting Mat makes practice enjoyable, effective and easy to fit into your day wherever you are.
- Constructed with a durable, heavy-rubber backing to allow the mat to lie smooth and flat on any surface, easily roll the mat away and into the compact carry bag for practice on the go.
- The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stim meter reading of 10.
- Printed alignment guides, target points and distance markings which allow you to practice with just a putter and a ball.
- The putting mat is compatible with any flat putting cup, but for best results use with the revolutionary PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer for the ultimate putting practice set-up.
Get started with one of the PuttOUT Putting Mat drills!
1. Repeat Putt – 25 Putts in a row, start again if you miss
2. Killer Putting Drill – Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again
3. Pace Putting Drill – Putt the ball to stop in the designated end zone
4. Alignment lines – Use the guides to help work on your stroke
5. Perfect Putt (Using the PuttOUT Pressure Putt Trainer, sold separately) – A perfect putt will stop in the micro target
Rolled-up in bag – Diameter 16cm x Height 50cm
Open – Length 240cm x Width 50cm
Total weight: 2250g
Material: 100% Nylon / TPR
Colour: Slate Grey