Golf Performance Store accepts returns for refund, up to 30 days after the purchase date.
For an item(s) to be returned the following requirements must be met:
- Item(s) are in original condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold). If the item(s) are returned missing tags or the packaging is defaced your refund will be processed less a 30% restocking fee.
- Item(s) must be appropriately packed inside a parcel, return bag or box. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused in transit where you have taken inappropriate care in returning your items.
- Any Golf Clubs that have been built to spec can not be returned
- Electronic Goods cannot be returned if the packaging seal is broken.
- If your return does not meet the conditions outlined above, your refund may not be processed.
Organising a return:
- Email [email protected] with your original order number and item/s that you would like to return
- Golf Performance Store will issue you with a Return Reference and Address to send the item/s back
- Item/s being returned will need to be posted or freighted back at your expense
- Once the item is received back in our warehouse we will process a refund back through the original payment method within 7 business days
We are unable to do exchanges on products, so we suggest returning the items you no longer want and placing a new order.
If you are having problems with a product purchased from Golf Performance Store that you believe is covered by warranty, contact [email protected] detailing your item, the problems that you are having and your original purchase order number.
If sending back an item to be assessed for warranty, you are still required to pay for the item to be returned to us so it can be assessed. Please don’t post anything back prior to contacting us